Allergic skin condition can take several forms and are due to various causes. They are:
The urticaria may be as:
- Heat urticaria-allergy caused due to heat
- Papular urticaria-allergy caused due to encounter of flies or mites
- Solar urticaria- a rare form of hive due to exposure to UV radiation
- Cold urticaria-allergy caused due to cold
- Pressure urticaria- allergy caused due to tight dresses or any tight situation.
– Some people have sensitive skin to the sun in spring and summer. For them, exposure to sunlight results in a rash which may recur throughout summer. These are small reddish blisters in areas exposed to sunlight. They are extremely itchy. There is relief only during winter. For young ones it is very recurrent since skin is very weak and it disappears as they get older.
Angioedema — Angioedema is a swelling resulting from histamine action on deeper layers of skin and it may or may not occur with hives. It is not red or itchy and mostly affects or occurs in soft tissues such as eye-lids, mouth or genitals
Atopic Dermatatis (Eczema) — Atopic Dermatatis is allergic eczematous condition affecting mostly face, elbows and knees. Itching leads to scales and flakes. In intense cases, oozing will occur if a bacteria or viral infection is introduced by scratching. Common causes are allergens, sweating, overheating, and emotional stress and strain, and diet, irritants in the wool, pets, soaps, and other agents. This is most common in children and individuals with asthma and allergic rhinitis.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR SKIN ALLERGY
The objective of taking treatment is to provide comfort. Homoeopathy provides it without any side- effects. The homoeopathic approach is a natural way to help the body by supporting the body’s own process of healing. It involves the use of extremely diluted substances to heal the body through the release of vital energy. The rule in homeopathy is that “like treats like”. Homoeopath mostly selects the drugs with the aggravating factors like Taking allergic diet, During full moon Intake of liquor, During menses period, During menopause, On undressing, In open air, At night, especially after 12 p.m.
for new hope