Brain develops from the embryonic tissue called Ectoderm. Its development can be seen as neural groove after two weeks of pregnancy. It gets transformed to
It may be a painful suffering or painless suffering. Likewise, it may be due to hyper activeness or hypo activeness. It can arise in different planes.
- Mental plane – dizziness, drowsiness, lack of concentration, loss of memory, lack of intelligence, autism, schizophrenia, Alzheimers disease
- Physical plane – Paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, ageing atrophy of brain,
- Functional plane – simple tiredness, sleepiness, sleeplessness, coma, paresis, epilepsy / seizure / fits, migraine, bed wetting.
- Hereditary or by birth – Chromosomal abnormalities, Autism, genetic predisposition, asphyxia developed during delivery due to delay in conducting delivery or cord around the neck
- Physiological or Neurological – Sleeplessness, overtime work, poor nutrition, poor growth, alcohol, sexual excesses, heat stroke.
- Psychological – Mental trauma shock, fear, upset, anxiety, tension, depression, conflicts, anger, loss, loneliness.
- Pathological – High fever, viral or bacterial infections (meningitis or encephalitis), Ischaemia, High blood pressure, Increased ventricular pressure, High sugar levels, Metabolic disorders, Brain tumours, Neurofibroma, Parasite infections.
- Injury / Trauma – Head injury from hit or during play, surgical procedures to remove tumours or clots, forceps delivery.
- Drug induced – Brain disorders can also arise as a drug reaction during development (pregnancy period) or from drug dependency (epilepsy or migraine) or from drug withdrawal which was held suddenly after developed drug dependency (epilepsy or migraine).
- Childhood – genetic predisposition, chromosomal abnormality, high fever, head injury, forceps delivery, asphyxia during delivery, bacterial or viral encephalitis, parasite infection, come as common causes.
- Adult – Alcohol, hypertension, diabetes , renal failure, brain tumours, stroke, sleeplessness, metabolic disorders, head injury, meningitis, encephalitis, high fever, parasite infection, sclerosis, ageing atrophy, degenerative disorders. come as common causes.
Brain works day and night, i.e., it works even during sleep. By this time, it makes arrangements to resolve or set everything right to start or function next day in perfect manner, i.e., just like maintenance or recharging. To enable the recharge or maintenance, Brain also needs rest. So sleep is veryessential for it. Deprivation of sleep often results in
- Plenty of vegetables, fruits, cereals, grains, nuts, beans, milk, dairy products, eggs, fish, fish oils, meat, to have energetic brain
- Caffeine, Alcohol, high quantity of sugar or pastry foods, high quantity of white flour
- Wear helmets while riding or when situation calls for it
- Never allow worries or tension to bombard your brain constantly
- Take proper rest with good sleep
- Do physical as well as mental exercises regularly
For the brain dysfunctions or disorders, treatment should be availed of as early as possible, since any delay can result in the case becoming incurable. Here everyone needs to accept the facts – controllable / curable depending upon the cases as treating any brain dysfunction is a very complicated procedure. Also treatment should be monitored properly, so that development of depression or embarrassment can be minimized. In case of tumours, excision can be opted to have notable recovery immediately (if it safe and easy procedure), otherwise it is better to depend on drugs what ever may be the system (life long).