Mind - The boss
|Face is the mirror of the inner heart/feelings. But, now, in this egoistic world, people try to use their face as a mask for covering their tension/depression/anxiety. As in a fashion parade, they keep smiling artificially in spite of their stress levels. But the façade cannot be maintained when their stress levels go out of control. Further, one can sink with psychological complaints at any time with respect to changes in health status, behaviour, environment, happenings and biochemistry of the brain. No one can forecast mind or mood.|
A simple conflict may bring problems like irritability, impatience, restlessness, brooding, anxiety, depression, grief, fear, delusion, etc. (with or without crying). Some suffer silently and some show rage. In the initial stages, sleep can calm one’s mind, but no one can predict when it would get fogged or flare up again. To rule out these problems, one should take care and root out all predisposing and precipitating factors.
Health means complete harmony of body and mind. There is an intimate relation between mind and body. Physical changes or symptoms can change one’s mind and, likewise, mood changes or mental illness can affect physical health.
Until the discovery of antibiotics, the medicine world presumed that mind and body were one and the same. But now it has separated soul (mind) from the body. When we separate disease as physical illness and mental illness and treat them accordingly, it means that we are concentrating on disease and not on the man. Here one should be aware that when 10 persons drink the same contaminated water and if only 2-3 suffer, how one can blame bacteria or virus alone as the causative factor. There must be something beyond that i.e., our immunity, susceptibility, etc. Advanced medical science ignored research in this aspect and got deviated deep into the study of diseases in man instead of studying man in the midst of diseases.
Like other diseases, mind disorders are also common, i.e. one in three might have suffered from one or other complaint in their lifetime. Some persons may manage the condition by themselves while some others may feel disabled and need support. Some disorders are transient, some disorders can persist and be treated and while some others may last a lifetime and not respond to any treatment. Among all, anxiety disorders are more prevalent in this tension-filled world. At least 10-20 per cent people suffer from it. Among them, most people ignore them and do not take any treatment. Further, if circumstances are not favourable continuously, with more tension and fear, the sufferer may sink into depression or panic disorders.
In general, any emotional stress can cause mental fatigue, tensed feelings and sleeplessness which, in turn, can cause physical fatigue and tiredness or exhaustion. Further emotional upsets with loss, grief after missing dear ones, getting cheated, etc., make them very sad and dejected. In course of time, they may develop fear, anxiety, tension, lack of confidence, etc. Slowly, they will lose hope and feel as if they have been singled out. Under these circumstances, unless they receive support, they may react differently to environments: for example, it could lead to delirium, reacting violently to kill oneself or others, etc.
With mind disorders, every person reacts differently to situations. They need to be advised/counselled/treated accordingly. For example, some may raise a great hue and cry for even a small thorn prick or injections but some would go for injections (multivitamin injections) voluntarily and often keep themselves energetic. Here, they tolerate pain voluntarily. This represents the mental state of the person. Further, someone would remain scared always that he might have a heart attack even after doing all sorts of investigations and it being diagnosed as simple gastritis. Likewise, some others would neglect heart attack as simple gastritis. Both are not normal and they both will face complications because of their mindset. Here, the first one needs to rely on doctor’s words to lead a happy life and the second one needs to approach a doctor to have proper care and medication. For any illness of the mind, accepting change is the easiest way than medicines to lead a comfortable life.
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift – Live it happily without any tension
Mind - The boss - Mental disorders - Suicidal mania - sexual dysfunction
Simple notes on Drcheena
Mode of taking Homeopathy Medicines
Under the diagnosis and advice of a qualified Homeopath, Homeopathy medicines will usually give comfort, calmness and hope to suffering mankind even in difficult cases, for some of which the modern medical world says nothing can be done. Homeopathic medicines can provide cure gently, promptly and permanently if they are taken properly. The medicine, its potency (power), its frequency (repetition), may vary according to the patient and the condition. Even with long time medications, Homeopathy medicines are completely safe and free from all sorts of side-effects and addiction. It can be safely used in infants, children, adolescents, adults, elderly people and even in pregnant women.
Wonders of Homeopathy
Homeopathy is gaining in acceptance the world over due to its nature of treatment. Homeopathy does wonders when applied scientifically. As Homeopathy works on certain principles, it never fails within its limitations. However, a Homeopath may fail in treating the patient when he cannot elicit the characteristic symptom of the patient to match with the drug symptoms for selecting similimum (apt drug in right dosage). Homeopathy usually believes in internal treatment rather than topical applications or external interventions (removal of the disease or its effects using surgery, acids, freezing, burning, banding, laser, radiation, cauterization, ointments, liniments, oils, etc.) since internal medicines can only throw/expel the disease. Internal Homeopathic medicines treat patient as a whole by supporting the body’s own process of healing (immune mechanism) without any side-effects.
Disclaimer: Laxmi Homeo Clinic is intending to make the people all over the world healthier through the power of information. Our health information and technologies can make a healthier tomorrow and better healthcare outcomes.
The contents of this column are for informational purpose only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of healthcare professional for any health problem or medical condition.
Smarter way of handling cancer
Cancer seems to be a lot more prevalent now, due to a variety of unknown causes and known causes like use of plastics as food servers, fertilizer usage, microwave oven usage, etc. So, with all available advanced technologies, one needs to take care of their health by modifying life style / proper food habits / good body hydration / judicious use of medicinesand regular checkups. Sustained treatment is essential to combat / post pone recurrences in cancer. Likewise all the benign tumours need to be analyzed every year to make sure that it remains benign without growing in size or differentiating. What is Cancer? Any abnormal proliferation in cytology or numbers of the cells is considered to be a tumour or growth. There are two types of tumours, i.e. Benign and Malignant. Benign tumours are the growth which has more number of cells but has similar pattern of cytology of existing normal cells. In case of malignancy, i.e. cancer, the cells will go out of range in size, cytology and numbers in uncontrollable manner invading other tissues and spread to other parts (metastasis) endangering life. Tumours either benign or malignant can cause different set of symptoms in different set of people according to the location, involvement of structure and spreading nature.
More by Dr. Chidambaranathan
- Specialities of Homeopathy medicines
- urine facts and nature
- Kidney Stones treatment and remedies
- Urinary tract infection treatment and remedies
- Lipoma treatment and remedies
- how we Taste
- Taste disorder treatment and remedies
- Tongue and Taste
- Tongue disorders treatment and remedies
- Hoarseness of voice – Fractured voice
- Vocal Nodules Singer's Nodes treatment and cure
- Voice and speech facts
- Birthmarks treatment and remedies
- Burns treatment and remedies
- Corns treatment and remedies
- Cracked heels treatment and remedies
- Dry Skin treatment and remedies
- Allergic Skin disorders treatment and remedies
- Mind disorders guidance and way for elderly persons
- Eczema treatment and remedies
- HAEMANGIOMA – VASCULAR BIRTHMARK treatment and rem...
- Itch and itching treatment and remedies
- KELOID treatment and remedies
- Leucoderma Vitiligo treatment and remedies
- Prickly heat treatment and remedies
- Psoriasis treatment and remedies
- WARTS treatment and remedies
- Allergy Asthma treatment and remedies
- Wheezing Asthma treatment and remedies
- Cough treatment and remedies
- Sneezing treatment and remedies
- Breathing disorders and its treatment
- Alzheimer’s disease treatment and remedies
- CRYing reasons and its facts
- Cry – The Emotional Outburst
- Amnesia and dementia - Failing memory treatment an...
- Tips for sound Mental health
- Anxiety treatment and remedies
- Nose bleed Epistaxis treatment and remedies
- Bell’s palsy Facial paralysis treatment and remedies
- Brachial Neuralgia treatment and remedies
- Brain and its disorders
- Febrile Fits treatment and remedies
- Ganglion treatment and remedies
- Marvel Brain and its Dysfunctions
- Neurological Problems analysis and its cure
- Paresis and Paralysis treatment and remedies
- Sciatica leg pain treatment and remedies
- Seizure convulsions epilepsy treatment and remedies
- The nervous system and its dysfunction
- Tremor treatment and remedies
- Trigeminal Neuralgia / Pain in face treatment and ...
- In growing nail treatment and remedies
- Fungal infection of Nails treatment and remedies
- NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA
- NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA treatment and reme...
- Salivary calculus treatment and remedies
- Saliva and its functions
- Bad breath Halitosis treatment and remedies
- Drooling saliva treatment and remedies
- Dry mouth nature and its reasons
- Gingivitis treatment and remedies
- Mouth ulcers treatment and remedies (Stomatitis / ...
- Salivary calculus / Sailolith treatment and remedies
- Sensitive teeth treatment and remedies
- Impotency treatment,remedies and proven cure
- Prostate gland enlargement treatment and remedies
- Sperm and Spermatorrhoea treatment and remedies
- Chikungunya treatment and remedies
- Mumps Parotitis treatment and remedies
- What is Homeopathy
- MIGRAINE Headache treatment and remedies
- Sinusitis Headache treatment and remedies
- PCOD PCOS treatment and proven cure
- Painful Menses reasons and cure
- White Discharge reasons and cure
- Cataract treatment and remedies
- Dry Eyes treatment and remedies
- Tears nature
- Styes and chalazion treatment and remedies
- EYES Tears
- Tinnitus treatment and remedies
- Amoebiasis treatment and remedies
- Anal abscess and anal fistula treatment and remedies
- Anal complaints reasons, treatment and proven cure
- Appendicitis reasons, treatment and proven cure
- Constipation reasons treatment and proven cure
- Diarrhoea care and prevention
- Anal Fissure reasons treatment and proven cure
- Gallstones treatment and remedies
- Heartburn reasons and cure
- Hiatus Hernia treatment and remedies
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome treatment and remedies
- Peptic ulcer treatment and remedies
- Anal Piles reasons treatment and proven cure
- DIABETES nature and tips for best treatment
- Discolouration & coating of tongue reasons and cure
- Stammering Flicker of words reasons and cure
- Rheumatic Fever treatment and remedies
- ▼ December (115)
Visit Our Website
Hernia Everyone knows that an overstretched part will normally give way or tear or burst. For example an overblown balloon can b...
PARONYCHIA NAILS – NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA Any pain or swelling or redness usually indicates infection and infl...
Discolouration & coating of tongue Tongue & Taste – Discolouration & coating of tongue Normally, one’s health ...