Dr S. Chidambaranathan B.H.M.S, M.D Homeopathy Doctor Madurai (Treatment avail for all people around the world)
The most annoying complaint of mouth is ‘mouth ulcer’ and it is the most common complaint often left untreated.
- Unhygienic food or conditions
- Mechanical injuries from any hard food substances, cheek biting, sharp- edged teeth, dentures, etc. Many a time, patients are reluctant to replace older dentures and suffer from constant dental stomatitis.
- Foods – spicy, salty and hot foods (with a lot of chillies) can cause ulcers. Likewise sour foods and sour fruits / juices can cause ulcers – orange, lemon, pine apple, etc.
- Habit of smoking and drinking alcohol
- Chemical toothpaste which has toxic chemicals can cause mouth ulcers
- Drugs – Pain killers and Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)Internal factors
- Mind – Stress, anxiety and worries can cause mouth ulcers
- Deficiency of vitamins, minerals and zinc
Most ulcers heal within 5-7 days or at the maximum get cleared within 14 days. If it persists longer, it should be seriously investigated to rule out other serious illnesses.
- Tension and hurried life
- Getting injuries from dentures, sharp teeth and hard brushing with hard bristled toothbrushes.
- Dentures at night.
- Habit of smoking, drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco and betel nut
- Hard food substances/snacks which may cause injury
- Onions, garlic, tomatoes, lemon, orange, pineapple
- Foods containing spices, chillies, pepper, sausages, pickles
- Aerated drinks, coffee and tea
- Tinned or preservative-added foods / snacks / toffees
- Unnecessary medications, especially pain-killers
First of all, everyone should free life of tension and take timely nutritious meal or otherwise cure is impossible in any system of medicine. Mouth ulcers can be treated effectively in Homeopathy without any side-effects. The treatment should be started in the early phase itself. The earlier you treat, more complete and speedy will be the cure. Homeopathy, in addition to treating the disease, also improves general resistance to avoid recurrences. Recurrences arise from tendencies for mouth ulcers which cannot be rooted out merely by managing the