What cure is
When people are being treated for any of their suffering(s), their commonest anticipation with end result is ‘complete cure’.
What is cure? People usually think of ‘cure’ as disappearance of symptoms or complaints. But one should be aware that disappearance of complaints may be because of a genuine cure or remission or palliation or suppression. Actually, ‘cure’ means the act of healing, to restore health from disease, to get rid of illness or removal of disease, to charge our soul with good health and comfort, to become healthy again, to preserve health permanently, etc
Dr Hahnemann, founder of Homeopathy, in his aphoristic ‘Organon of Medicine’, gives most importance to cure and placed it in first aphorism as
“The Physician’s high and only mission is to restore the sick to health, to cure, as it is termed”.
In the second aphorism, he explains how it should be attained.
“The highest ideal of cure is rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of the health, or removal and annihilation of the disease in its whole extent, in the shortest, most reliable and most harmless way, an easily comprehensible principle”.
From the time man deviated from Nature, he started getting diseases and kept doing research to combat disease as early as possible with new modes of treatments/new drugs. In search of cure, different modes of treatment have been evolved since then but finally man realised the worth of Nature and wanted to get back to Nature (after destroying and violating all limits?). He wishes to get natural treatment with herbal remedies.
Can one get cured only with medicines? No, certainly not, everyone should be aware that our body comes with inbuilt recovery mode with our immune (fighting) mechanism and further diseases/infective agents have their own lifespan. For example, common cold will make one to suffer for 5-7 days and typhoid will have it virulence for 14–21 days. The thing is that we need to support our body immune system for the recovery process with rest, proper care and diet to combat the disease (from the initial period itself).
In simple terms, ‘recovery’ comes naturally and ‘cure’ will be artificial with medicines. For recovery, Natural force will look after it to heal. For cure, one needs to take proper treatment/medicines with hygienic care.
Cure is not worthy if health is not restored permanently. For that permanent restoration of health, cure needs to be attained based on fixed principles. If one happened to take treatment with Homeopathy for warts or stones in kidney and if they properly complete the treatment, they can be free from all these ailments for life. This is cure.
The recovery process also sometimes prevents recurrence (from same disease/symptoms) and sometimes it may not. For example, measles, chicken pox and small pox infection – if one happens to get these infections in childhood, mostly they will become immune to these infections in the later part of life. In case of simple/superficial complaints, recurrences are common. For example, for simple cold and cough (acute bronchitis)/constipation/itching - if one happens to take Homeopathic/allopathic treatment and gets cured completely, the same symptoms can recur if the sufferer is susceptible to it and has a tendency to catch them. In that case, we need to take a constitutional approach. The same thing happens with natural recovery process also, i.e., even cold and cough goes away on its own with natural healing mechanism, but cold and cough can recur again and again. Here the sufferers are compelled to opt for treatment.
In general, for any complaint, if we do not provide proper care, then there arise complications and acute complaints can get transformed into chronic complaints. One should be aware that even with the advancement of science and different modes of treatment/medicines, no one can promise 100 per cent cure since still more than 40 per cent of diseases remain a mystery to researchers/doctors with respect to their causes and cure. With limited access to Nature’s mystery, the so-called doctors and medicines get honour from patients, their family and the public for the treatment.
Likewise, even though every patient and doctor aims for complete cure with treatment, results often vary, depending upon care, treatment, disease, individual, etc.
Response often varies because
Finally, one should be aware that the goal of treatment is to prevent and relieve suffering and to improve quality of life. Following Dr Hahnemann’s, Similia Similibus Curantur (principle of Homeopathy which means ‘Let likes be treated by likes’), Dr Hering postulates ‘Law of Cure’ with repeated experimentation and observations - the cure process (direction of symptoms) should start and go in the following way to show complete cure:
for new hope
Dr. S. Chidambaranathan, BHMS, MD (Homeo)
Laxmi Homeo Clinic
24 E. New Mahalipatti Road
Madurai, TN 625 001
Tel: +91-452-233-8833 | +91-984-319-1011 (Mob)
www.drcheena.com / www.drcheena.in
(Disclaimer - The contents of this column are for informational purpose only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of healthcare professional for any health problem or medical condition.)
What cure is
Simple notes on Drcheena
Mode of taking Homeopathy Medicines
Under the diagnosis and advice of a qualified Homeopath, Homeopathy medicines will usually give comfort, calmness and hope to suffering mankind even in difficult cases, for some of which the modern medical world says nothing can be done. Homeopathic medicines can provide cure gently, promptly and permanently if they are taken properly. The medicine, its potency (power), its frequency (repetition), may vary according to the patient and the condition. Even with long time medications, Homeopathy medicines are completely safe and free from all sorts of side-effects and addiction. It can be safely used in infants, children, adolescents, adults, elderly people and even in pregnant women.
Wonders of Homeopathy
Homeopathy is gaining in acceptance the world over due to its nature of treatment. Homeopathy does wonders when applied scientifically. As Homeopathy works on certain principles, it never fails within its limitations. However, a Homeopath may fail in treating the patient when he cannot elicit the characteristic symptom of the patient to match with the drug symptoms for selecting similimum (apt drug in right dosage). Homeopathy usually believes in internal treatment rather than topical applications or external interventions (removal of the disease or its effects using surgery, acids, freezing, burning, banding, laser, radiation, cauterization, ointments, liniments, oils, etc.) since internal medicines can only throw/expel the disease. Internal Homeopathic medicines treat patient as a whole by supporting the body’s own process of healing (immune mechanism) without any side-effects.
Disclaimer: Laxmi Homeo Clinic is intending to make the people all over the world healthier through the power of information. Our health information and technologies can make a healthier tomorrow and better healthcare outcomes.
The contents of this column are for informational purpose only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of healthcare professional for any health problem or medical condition.
Smarter way of handling cancer
Cancer seems to be a lot more prevalent now, due to a variety of unknown causes and known causes like use of plastics as food servers, fertilizer usage, microwave oven usage, etc. So, with all available advanced technologies, one needs to take care of their health by modifying life style / proper food habits / good body hydration / judicious use of medicinesand regular checkups. Sustained treatment is essential to combat / post pone recurrences in cancer. Likewise all the benign tumours need to be analyzed every year to make sure that it remains benign without growing in size or differentiating. What is Cancer? Any abnormal proliferation in cytology or numbers of the cells is considered to be a tumour or growth. There are two types of tumours, i.e. Benign and Malignant. Benign tumours are the growth which has more number of cells but has similar pattern of cytology of existing normal cells. In case of malignancy, i.e. cancer, the cells will go out of range in size, cytology and numbers in uncontrollable manner invading other tissues and spread to other parts (metastasis) endangering life. Tumours either benign or malignant can cause different set of symptoms in different set of people according to the location, involvement of structure and spreading nature.
More by Dr. Chidambaranathan
- Specialities of Homeopathy medicines
- urine facts and nature
- Kidney Stones treatment and remedies
- Urinary tract infection treatment and remedies
- Lipoma treatment and remedies
- how we Taste
- Taste disorder treatment and remedies
- Tongue and Taste
- Tongue disorders treatment and remedies
- Hoarseness of voice – Fractured voice
- Vocal Nodules Singer's Nodes treatment and cure
- Voice and speech facts
- Birthmarks treatment and remedies
- Burns treatment and remedies
- Corns treatment and remedies
- Cracked heels treatment and remedies
- Dry Skin treatment and remedies
- Allergic Skin disorders treatment and remedies
- Mind disorders guidance and way for elderly persons
- Eczema treatment and remedies
- HAEMANGIOMA – VASCULAR BIRTHMARK treatment and rem...
- Itch and itching treatment and remedies
- KELOID treatment and remedies
- Leucoderma Vitiligo treatment and remedies
- Prickly heat treatment and remedies
- Psoriasis treatment and remedies
- WARTS treatment and remedies
- Allergy Asthma treatment and remedies
- Wheezing Asthma treatment and remedies
- Cough treatment and remedies
- Sneezing treatment and remedies
- Breathing disorders and its treatment
- Alzheimer’s disease treatment and remedies
- CRYing reasons and its facts
- Cry – The Emotional Outburst
- Amnesia and dementia - Failing memory treatment an...
- Tips for sound Mental health
- Anxiety treatment and remedies
- Nose bleed Epistaxis treatment and remedies
- Bell’s palsy Facial paralysis treatment and remedies
- Brachial Neuralgia treatment and remedies
- Brain and its disorders
- Febrile Fits treatment and remedies
- Ganglion treatment and remedies
- Marvel Brain and its Dysfunctions
- Neurological Problems analysis and its cure
- Paresis and Paralysis treatment and remedies
- Sciatica leg pain treatment and remedies
- Seizure convulsions epilepsy treatment and remedies
- The nervous system and its dysfunction
- Tremor treatment and remedies
- Trigeminal Neuralgia / Pain in face treatment and ...
- In growing nail treatment and remedies
- Fungal infection of Nails treatment and remedies
- NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA
- NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA treatment and reme...
- Salivary calculus treatment and remedies
- Saliva and its functions
- Bad breath Halitosis treatment and remedies
- Drooling saliva treatment and remedies
- Dry mouth nature and its reasons
- Gingivitis treatment and remedies
- Mouth ulcers treatment and remedies (Stomatitis / ...
- Salivary calculus / Sailolith treatment and remedies
- Sensitive teeth treatment and remedies
- Impotency treatment,remedies and proven cure
- Prostate gland enlargement treatment and remedies
- Sperm and Spermatorrhoea treatment and remedies
- Chikungunya treatment and remedies
- Mumps Parotitis treatment and remedies
- What is Homeopathy
- MIGRAINE Headache treatment and remedies
- Sinusitis Headache treatment and remedies
- PCOD PCOS treatment and proven cure
- Painful Menses reasons and cure
- White Discharge reasons and cure
- Cataract treatment and remedies
- Dry Eyes treatment and remedies
- Tears nature
- Styes and chalazion treatment and remedies
- EYES Tears
- Tinnitus treatment and remedies
- Amoebiasis treatment and remedies
- Anal abscess and anal fistula treatment and remedies
- Anal complaints reasons, treatment and proven cure
- Appendicitis reasons, treatment and proven cure
- Constipation reasons treatment and proven cure
- Diarrhoea care and prevention
- Anal Fissure reasons treatment and proven cure
- Gallstones treatment and remedies
- Heartburn reasons and cure
- Hiatus Hernia treatment and remedies
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome treatment and remedies
- Peptic ulcer treatment and remedies
- Anal Piles reasons treatment and proven cure
- DIABETES nature and tips for best treatment
- Discolouration & coating of tongue reasons and cure
- Stammering Flicker of words reasons and cure
- Rheumatic Fever treatment and remedies
- ▼ December (115)
Visit Our Website
Hernia Everyone knows that an overstretched part will normally give way or tear or burst. For example an overblown balloon can b...
PARONYCHIA NAILS – NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA Any pain or swelling or redness usually indicates infection and infl...
Discolouration & coating of tongue Tongue & Taste – Discolouration & coating of tongue Normally, one’s health ...