How to treat fatigue
|Everyone would have felt fatigue at one time or the other, i.e. commonly after simple cold or sleeplessness. Fatigue is common to everyone and everyone gets fatigue after exertion, strenuous exercise, games, party, sex, etc. Also if one’s life goes interesting with happy moments, then they won’t feel much tiredness, but if it is distressing and stressful, even a least exertion will make one feel fatigue. The interesting bit is that one who is lazy and does nothing get tired more often than others who keep themselves always busy. An equally interesting feature is that only the tongue, which works continuously (during speech and food intake), doesn’t feel any tiredness.|
Fatigue is a state of tiredness/weariness with increased discomfort and decreased efficiency. It may be either due to excessive or prolonged physical or mental stress or of both or due to any illness. It is otherwise called exhaustion, lassitude, lethargy, debility. Women are more likely to be affected than men. Fatigue usually goes away after some rest or relaxation or good sleep. Everyone feels refreshed after that. But if it happens to persist, one needs to consult a health professional as early as possible. Also, if someone happens to get tired with the least bit of exertion (in spite of nutritious food/drinks, good sleep/rest) it means they need to go for proper diagnosis and treatment analysing the causative factor in-depth.
Causative factors – Fatigue may be because of various factors.
Symptoms of fatigue
Remember, prevention is always better than cure. Since fatigue can stop anyone from enjoying the pleasures of life, it is always better to have a sound body and mind by sticking to proper rest, good sleep, well-balanced diet, regular meals at regular intervals, adequate exercise (too much exercise can cause more tiredness), good aeration and drinking a good amount of water. It is better to avoid alcoholic/caffeinated drinks and smoking. Also, one should have practical expectations to avoid dejection in life.
Homeopathic approach to fatigue
Homeopathy deals more with patient’s symptoms and feelings than the disease or its symptoms. As fatigue can be caused by various factors, one needs to have blood investigation and other required parameters according to the presentation of the complaints to rule out complications. One should express all their complaints/feelings with tried medications (if any) to the doctor to help him select the right medicine. Even though taking health supplements/multivitamin tablets can work for some time, it is better to stimulate our body with Homeopathy medicines (to have good body function) rather than providing just substitutes or supplements in case of persistent or recurrent fatigue. Minute dose of Homeopathy can stimulate the body’s own system to absorb/secrete the required amount of nutrients/hormones for better body functions and briskness.
The homeopathic medicines commonly used for tiredness are Acid phos, Alfalfa, Arnica, Ars alb, Avena sativa, Bryonia, Carbo veg, Calc carb, China, Gelsemium, Ginseng, Ipecac, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Nat mur, Picric acid, Pulsatilla, Rhus tox, Selenium, Staphysagria, Sulphur, Ver Alb, etc. These Homeopathy medicines should be taken under the advice and diagnosis of a qualified Homoeopath.
for new hope
Dr. S. Chidambaranathan, BHMS, MD (Homeo)
Laxmi Homeo Clinic
24 E. New Mahalipatti Road
Madurai, TN 625 001
Tel: +91-452-233-8833 | +91-984-319-1011 (Mob)
www.drcheena.com / www.drcheena.in
(Disclaimer - The contents of this column are for informational purpose only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of healthcare professional for any health problem or medical condition.)
Fatigue care and preventions
Simple notes on Drcheena
Mode of taking Homeopathy Medicines
Under the diagnosis and advice of a qualified Homeopath, Homeopathy medicines will usually give comfort, calmness and hope to suffering mankind even in difficult cases, for some of which the modern medical world says nothing can be done. Homeopathic medicines can provide cure gently, promptly and permanently if they are taken properly. The medicine, its potency (power), its frequency (repetition), may vary according to the patient and the condition. Even with long time medications, Homeopathy medicines are completely safe and free from all sorts of side-effects and addiction. It can be safely used in infants, children, adolescents, adults, elderly people and even in pregnant women.
Wonders of Homeopathy
Homeopathy is gaining in acceptance the world over due to its nature of treatment. Homeopathy does wonders when applied scientifically. As Homeopathy works on certain principles, it never fails within its limitations. However, a Homeopath may fail in treating the patient when he cannot elicit the characteristic symptom of the patient to match with the drug symptoms for selecting similimum (apt drug in right dosage). Homeopathy usually believes in internal treatment rather than topical applications or external interventions (removal of the disease or its effects using surgery, acids, freezing, burning, banding, laser, radiation, cauterization, ointments, liniments, oils, etc.) since internal medicines can only throw/expel the disease. Internal Homeopathic medicines treat patient as a whole by supporting the body’s own process of healing (immune mechanism) without any side-effects.
Disclaimer: Laxmi Homeo Clinic is intending to make the people all over the world healthier through the power of information. Our health information and technologies can make a healthier tomorrow and better healthcare outcomes.
The contents of this column are for informational purpose only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of healthcare professional for any health problem or medical condition.
Smarter way of handling cancer
Cancer seems to be a lot more prevalent now, due to a variety of unknown causes and known causes like use of plastics as food servers, fertilizer usage, microwave oven usage, etc. So, with all available advanced technologies, one needs to take care of their health by modifying life style / proper food habits / good body hydration / judicious use of medicinesand regular checkups. Sustained treatment is essential to combat / post pone recurrences in cancer. Likewise all the benign tumours need to be analyzed every year to make sure that it remains benign without growing in size or differentiating. What is Cancer? Any abnormal proliferation in cytology or numbers of the cells is considered to be a tumour or growth. There are two types of tumours, i.e. Benign and Malignant. Benign tumours are the growth which has more number of cells but has similar pattern of cytology of existing normal cells. In case of malignancy, i.e. cancer, the cells will go out of range in size, cytology and numbers in uncontrollable manner invading other tissues and spread to other parts (metastasis) endangering life. Tumours either benign or malignant can cause different set of symptoms in different set of people according to the location, involvement of structure and spreading nature.
More by Dr. Chidambaranathan
- Specialities of Homeopathy medicines
- urine facts and nature
- Kidney Stones treatment and remedies
- Urinary tract infection treatment and remedies
- Lipoma treatment and remedies
- how we Taste
- Taste disorder treatment and remedies
- Tongue and Taste
- Tongue disorders treatment and remedies
- Hoarseness of voice – Fractured voice
- Vocal Nodules Singer's Nodes treatment and cure
- Voice and speech facts
- Birthmarks treatment and remedies
- Burns treatment and remedies
- Corns treatment and remedies
- Cracked heels treatment and remedies
- Dry Skin treatment and remedies
- Allergic Skin disorders treatment and remedies
- Mind disorders guidance and way for elderly persons
- Eczema treatment and remedies
- HAEMANGIOMA – VASCULAR BIRTHMARK treatment and rem...
- Itch and itching treatment and remedies
- KELOID treatment and remedies
- Leucoderma Vitiligo treatment and remedies
- Prickly heat treatment and remedies
- Psoriasis treatment and remedies
- WARTS treatment and remedies
- Allergy Asthma treatment and remedies
- Wheezing Asthma treatment and remedies
- Cough treatment and remedies
- Sneezing treatment and remedies
- Breathing disorders and its treatment
- Alzheimer’s disease treatment and remedies
- CRYing reasons and its facts
- Cry – The Emotional Outburst
- Amnesia and dementia - Failing memory treatment an...
- Tips for sound Mental health
- Anxiety treatment and remedies
- Nose bleed Epistaxis treatment and remedies
- Bell’s palsy Facial paralysis treatment and remedies
- Brachial Neuralgia treatment and remedies
- Brain and its disorders
- Febrile Fits treatment and remedies
- Ganglion treatment and remedies
- Marvel Brain and its Dysfunctions
- Neurological Problems analysis and its cure
- Paresis and Paralysis treatment and remedies
- Sciatica leg pain treatment and remedies
- Seizure convulsions epilepsy treatment and remedies
- The nervous system and its dysfunction
- Tremor treatment and remedies
- Trigeminal Neuralgia / Pain in face treatment and ...
- In growing nail treatment and remedies
- Fungal infection of Nails treatment and remedies
- NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA
- NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA treatment and reme...
- Salivary calculus treatment and remedies
- Saliva and its functions
- Bad breath Halitosis treatment and remedies
- Drooling saliva treatment and remedies
- Dry mouth nature and its reasons
- Gingivitis treatment and remedies
- Mouth ulcers treatment and remedies (Stomatitis / ...
- Salivary calculus / Sailolith treatment and remedies
- Sensitive teeth treatment and remedies
- Impotency treatment,remedies and proven cure
- Prostate gland enlargement treatment and remedies
- Sperm and Spermatorrhoea treatment and remedies
- Chikungunya treatment and remedies
- Mumps Parotitis treatment and remedies
- What is Homeopathy
- MIGRAINE Headache treatment and remedies
- Sinusitis Headache treatment and remedies
- PCOD PCOS treatment and proven cure
- Painful Menses reasons and cure
- White Discharge reasons and cure
- Cataract treatment and remedies
- Dry Eyes treatment and remedies
- Tears nature
- Styes and chalazion treatment and remedies
- EYES Tears
- Tinnitus treatment and remedies
- Amoebiasis treatment and remedies
- Anal abscess and anal fistula treatment and remedies
- Anal complaints reasons, treatment and proven cure
- Appendicitis reasons, treatment and proven cure
- Constipation reasons treatment and proven cure
- Diarrhoea care and prevention
- Anal Fissure reasons treatment and proven cure
- Gallstones treatment and remedies
- Heartburn reasons and cure
- Hiatus Hernia treatment and remedies
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome treatment and remedies
- Peptic ulcer treatment and remedies
- Anal Piles reasons treatment and proven cure
- DIABETES nature and tips for best treatment
- Discolouration & coating of tongue reasons and cure
- Stammering Flicker of words reasons and cure
- Rheumatic Fever treatment and remedies
- ▼ December (115)
Visit Our Website
Hernia Everyone knows that an overstretched part will normally give way or tear or burst. For example an overblown balloon can b...
PARONYCHIA NAILS – NAIL BED INFECTION – PARONYCHIA Any pain or swelling or redness usually indicates infection and infl...
Discolouration & coating of tongue Tongue & Taste – Discolouration & coating of tongue Normally, one’s health ...