Dr S. Chidambaranathan B.H.M.S, M.D Homeopathy Doctor Madurai (Treatment avail for all people around the world)
Sex is one of the strongest and basic instincts which makes one crave for more
Sex is one of the recreations which can relax the mind and body
Sex appetite is common for everyone but its control varies
Sexual activity and interest can decline with age
Sex keeps everyone young in mind and thoughts
Sex is a pleasurable sportive act or exercise
Sex is really good for health
Sex can bring offspring
- Difficulty in getting erection (varies from occasional or partial or complete, etc.)
- Difficulty in sustaining erection (varies from short span to zero time)
- Difficulty in performing the sexual activity
- Difficulty in ejaculation or early ejaculation
- Sex without satisfaction in size, time and act.
Penis is a muscular & vascular organ which appears as a long slender shaft in a male. The penis is mainly composed of erectile tissues which are made of sponge-like work that can be filled with blood. The penis is capped with glans penis which is partially covered with prepuce. The glans penis has most sensitive receptors for stimulation of erection and ejaculation. The penis consists of two long columns of the corpus cavernosum and one column of corpus spongiosum. The corpus cavernosa has much arterial supply and blood vessels which usually get filled during erection and account for size enlargement. The centre of corpus spongiosum is pierced with urethra, the tube through which urine or semen get emerged. During sexual excitement, the penis gets engorged with blood and lubricating mucous gets poured into the urethra. Finally erected penis propels the semen deep into the vagina in a series of spurts followed by flaccidity of the penis.
- Penis blood supply is increased in many ways
- Venous return of the penis is blocked for holding all incoming blood in the penis itself
- The blood filled penis gets elevated and becomes firm
Libido – is the psychological feeling for moods of sex. It drives and keeps us in sex.
Orgasm – is the height or apex in the sexual excitement. The violent muscular contractions and movement of the body including the changes in heart beat, respiration and blood pressure with excitement accounts for the orgasm which is followed by a pleasant fatigue.
Vagina is the sheath-like structure forming vaginal canal of nearly three inches from vulva to cervix. It accepts penis during sexual activity. Inflammation may cause pain, loss of libido and white discharges. Itching and urinary tract infection can also spread infection inside the vagina and reflect in sex. Dryness of vagina will cause difficulty in sexual activity and painful sex.
- Primary – from the very beginning, the person would suffer from the complaint due to physical complaints, i.e. testicular failure caused by congenital deformities like undescended testis (Cryptorchidism), torsion testis, hypogonadism, chromosomal abnormality, hypospadias (urethral opening in the under surface of penis), Hormonal disorders, metabolic disorders, etc.
- Secondary – is due to effects of diseases or other causes
Nervous system – Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and spinal cord injuries
Vascular diseases – Hardening of the arteries caused by arteriosclerosis caused by hypertension, diabetes, increased level of cholesterol and metabolic disorders like kidney failure or liver failure, etc., can damage nerves or blood vessels that are engaged in erection of the penis. Stenosis of the arteries or obstructed or clogged arteries can also cause the same effect.
Infection – Orchitis, untreated mumps can cause swelling of testis and impotency
Habits or activities
Food habits – a cholesterol-rich diet, which causes deposition of plaque, obstructs the blood flow producing impotency.
Smoking, alcoholism and other stimulants can cause impotency
Overindulgence in sex can cause weakness and impotency
Occasional sexual contact
Planned or scheduled sex
- Lack of libido (mood and interest) and confidence
- No orgasm
- Dejected life
- No erection at all during sexual activity.
- Unable to perform due to erection that is less firm
- Unable to complete the sexual activity due to early erection failure
- Early ejaculation which causes flaccid penis before getting into the act
- No satisfaction due to ejaculation failure
Fear of life
Keep roaming to avoid coming home
Family disintegration or divorce
Present way of diagnosis
The routine tests are
Hormone tests for testosterone and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
Testicular failure is often indicated by
* Decreased testosterone level (normal testosterone level – 300- 1100ng/dl)
* Increased FSH (normal FSH level – 2-17 ml IU/ml)
Penile Doppler scans to check arterial obstruction or stenosis and venous leak
Rigi scan – for two consecutive night (in sleep laboratory) to check the occurrence of rigidity or erection in night for diagnosing the cause – whether physical or psychological. If there is no erection at all at night, then mostly the problem will be physical i.e., due to artery stenosis or obstruction or venous leak or others
Ultra sound scan for prostate problems
Routine blood tests including electrolytes to rule out any metabolic disorders
Caring or precaution or prevention
- Try sexual activity in early morning if there is problem in getting erection, since erection will be more rigid during or after deep sleep and in a cool climate. The success will trigger your mind and body to become normal.
- Don’t give much gap between two sexual activities (not more than a week) which may lead to premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction or dissatisfaction. For this, normal condition can be revived by tuning the frequency of sex itself.
- Stress and strain
- Loneliness and deep thoughts
- Pre-occupied notion or thoughts of poor experience while indulging in sex
- Stimulants like alcohol, drugs, coffee and tea
- Drug cocktails
- Smoking (since it will promote arteriosclerosis and obstruct arterial blood flow)
- Fatty diet
- Natural foods, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, honey, milk, meat, egg, etc.
- Recent research shows that drumstick seeds have some aphrodisiac (sex boosting) effect. Also from good old days, garlic, onion, asparagus, cashew, pista, dates are believed to have medicinal effect for impotency.
- But usually people run behind quacks who sell costly, rare ‘medicines’ which is supposed to have an aphrodisiac effect i.e., rhino horn, moschus musk, horn of deer, vivera civetta (a rare variety of cat), peacock feather, mutilla occidentalis, fat oil from shark, etc. Also some recommend cannabis sativa for boosting effects. People usually think that the thing which cannot be achieved easily or which is high in demand has highest value. But nothing have been proved so far about their efficacy.
- Be open hearted to your better half and doctor
- Hope for success and hope to succeed
- Greed never wins and he greedy never get satisfied.
- Haste goes waste
- Your satisfaction keeps your partner more energetic
- Foreplay is important in getting full erection
- Never do intercourse until full erection is attained or otherwise it may lead to failure
- Keep in mind, if the partner is cheering and cooperative, drugs are just litter
- Don’t tease about failure
- All childless men are impotent.
- Aged persons cannot perform sex
Organ development – In extreme cases, surgical corrections can be done by inserting two silicon rods into corpus cavernosum to increase the size of the organ and better sex. But this procedure will cause persistent erection all the time. There are many companies and doctors who cheat people by lengthening the size of the penis by selling oils, jellies, tablets, tonics and even some instruments. Unless otherwise the person is in a growing age, it is not possible to increase the size. They have so much confidence that people will not come back or expose them about giving them false hopes or the failure in treatment. Regular erection in a good mood act as an exercise for developing the organ size.
As the main message of this article, don’t be depressed or fearful or feel hopeless. A hopeful heart always keeps you happy. Be optimistic. Be cheerful.
In Homeopathy, erectile dysfunction can be corrected without any dependency or side-effects. It will blend perfection, pleasure and happiness in your life. Homeopathy also cures the most distressing symptoms of the impotency like early ejaculation and flaccid penis. Happiness